KPS Alumni Association is a creative and interactive platform created by the old students of the school. We strive to bring out various social issues that are waiting to be addressed and to pool in different opinions and ideas in order to create awareness among various generations.
The motive of forming this association is of course for the betterment of the school and its students, to provide better infrastructure as well as to improve the quality of education provided for the generations to come. This can be achieved only through collective efforts of the members of the association by providing innovative ideas, organising and participating in various activities etc.
The head quarters of the association:
Kotagiri Public School,
Kotagiri - 643217, Nilgiris.
Tentative date for KOSA 2016
- To promote and foster interaction amongst the alumni, teaching faculty and students of Kotagiri Public School.
- To encourage the alumni to take abiding interest in the progress of the school.
- To institute and organize scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students of the school.
- To institute the prizes and awards for outstanding students.
- To institute and organize funds for projects taken up by the school, whether buildings, infrastructure or otherwise.
- To keep the ties of the Alumni and Alma Mater intact.
- To strengthen bonds of good will and brotherhood amongst the alumni.
- To provide a platform for discussing techno-scientific problems and latest technological developments in nation's perspective.
- To promote activities aimed in improving upon the standard of teaching and various academic activities at the school.
- To honour the distinguished members from amongst the alumni and the teaching faculty - both past and present - and to inspire the students of the school by such interactions.
- To establish, maintain and regulate regional centers of the association in all such places as may be deemed fit.
- To publish Souvenirs/Journals/News Bulletins etc of the Association.
- To mobilize resources to support and fulfil the aims and objectives of the association.
- To undertake and promote all such activities as they are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interest of the school, its students or alumni.